All New Kindle Oasis – Arriving Soon
Amazon Has A New Baby
It appears that there is yet another version of a Kindle on the horizon. Amazon are releasing the All New Kindle Oasis which is to be the best one yet, and will be released very soon.
This New version of the Kindle Oasis is going to have some really good new features available such as being Waterproof, will have a bigger screen, Wi-Fi, 8 GB and will also have Built-In Audible. I will go into these in more detail later in this article.
Release Date For The New Kindle
The release date for the All New Kindle Oasis will be the 31st October 2017. However, if you would like to get yours delivered the day it comes out, then fear not as you can pre-order it below.
Price for the All New Kindle Oasis
Price one is for the 8 GB Wi-Fi and comes in at £229.99.
Price Two is for 32 GB Wi-Fi and is £259.99,
Price Three is for 32 GB Wi-Fi + Free 3G and is priced at £319.99.
There is also FREE delivery available in the UK. See Details here.
Features In More Detail
Here is a more detailed account of the features that are available with the new Kindle Oasis.
- This version will be the best version for reading because even when reading it in bright sunlight there will no glare. It will also read like printed paper and with 300 ppi, it has the largest and highest resolution 7″ display.
- As this is the first (IPX8) Waterproof Kindle, you can read this in lots of more places than before.
- A great new feature on this new version is the Built-in Audible which allows you access to more than 200,000 audio titles and when you pair it with Bluetooth you can also take the story with you anytime and anywhere.
- You will have the ability to read this version comfortably for a lot longer as the ergonomic design will be thinner, lighter and it has adaptive front light as well as dedicated buttons for turning the pages.
- A single charge on this version will last you for weeks rather than just hours.
- With 8 GB, you can have twice the storage or if you decided to go for the 32GB then you will be able to get more audiobooks, comics, magazines and newspapers.
- There will be a huge selection of over 5.5 million books which will include Kindle exclusives, the latest bestsellers plus more and these will all be low-priced.
- Unlimited access will be available to rotating selection of over 1000 of titles for Prime readers to read free of charge.
Largest and Highest Resolution Display
- Because there is a larger 7-inch 300 ppi display with the highest resolution, this lets the Kindle Oasis fit over 30% more words on the page at the default font size resulting in turning the page less.
New Design Makes it Feel Light as Paper
- This new version of the Kindle Oasis has been designed so that it feels as light as paper which therefore makes it ideal for reading one-handed.
- Because the new Oasis tapers right down to an ultra-thin 3.4mm display and features the strongest cover glass as well as a sleek anodised aluminium back. This therefore means that it has been designed to be lightweight as well as portable meaning that it is ideal to carry with you anywhere you want to read.
One Handed Reading is Easy
The new Kindle Oasis rests in your hand the same as the spine of a book and this is because the ergonomic design shifts the centre of gravity to your palm. It is easy to turn the pages either with the touch display or by using the dedicated page-turn buttons. As the page orientation rotates automatically you can choose to read with whatever hand you want to use, left or right.
Storage Capacity is Larger
As the New Kindle Oasis is available in either 8 GB or 32 GB, this enables you to have even more titles.
Lighting is Perfect Everywhere
As there is now a front light which adapts, this enables the automatic adjustment to the brightness on the display depending on the surroundings you are in. So if you are in bright sunlight outside or a room that is dimly lit inside, the display will adjust accordingly. You also have the chance to fine-tune it further depending upon personal preferences.
You can now read books your way
There are now a lot more options available which allow you to personalise the reading settings that you like such as the font sizes, the extra boldness levels, as well as having text which is left-aligned (ragged-right) plus the new accessibility features.
There is a free update which is done over-the-air and when you combine this with the larger 7-inch display which is new, it makes the reading on the all-new Kindle Oasis a lot more comfortable than before.
Here is a new feature with the all-new Kindle Oasis, it has been IPX8 rated which means that it is protected against being immersed for 60 minutes in up to 2 metres of fresh water as well as being able to withstand getting splashed if you are at the beach or if it is mistakenly dropped in a bath, pool or even a hot tub.
New Built-In Audible
Your story can go with you
Another new and great feature is the Built-in Audible. This feature gives you the opportunity to be able to listen to over 200,000 different audiobooks anytime or anywhere on your Kindle, such as when you are cooking, just wanting to rest your eyes or even whilst travelling. Then if you pair your kindle with Bluetooth headphones or speakers you can transfer from reading to listening seamlessly. This is available using an over-the-air update which is free.
Enjoy performances that are world-renowned
This facility gives you the chance to listen to your favourite titles being narrated by celebrities who are A-Listed as well as being able to enjoy performances that have come from full-cast ensembles. You are also able to discover audiobooks that have Grammy awards plus more.
Appreciate More Books
My Overall Opinion
When I noticed the email I received the other day from Amazon Associates saying that there was to be an All New Kindle Oasis released on 31st October 17, I had a good look to see what new features it was going to have. Apart from the price, which I did think was a bit on the expensive side, the new design and the new features of the water proofing as well as having the built-in Audible.
I am not sure that I would pay these prices but however if I was to receive one as a present, I would most certainly not refuse or say no thanks.
With Christmas just around the corner as well, here is a good chance to drop your hints or put it on your Christmas list if you would like one of the new Kindle Oasis as a gift.
If you have any questions or feedback on this article, please leave them in the comment section below or contact me at WealthyAffiliate.com, and I will be more than happy to answer them.